cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Can someone who does not have BT purchase BT Sport Box Office?

Go to solution

Hey sorry if this has been answered,

I would like to watch UFC 280 but i don't have a BT or Sky Subscription. I was initially planning on buying a monthly pass via the app on my Android TV, however as the event is PPV via BT sport box office, it is not clear to me if i can purchase this on my TV or in browser on my PC.

Can someone explain if this is possible? Can i buy the monthly pass and then buy the box office event?

Thanks for your help.

Stevie

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Can someone who does not have BT purchase BT Sport Box Office?

Go to solution
They're completely unrelated services - you don't need a BT account or subscription of any kind to purchase a box office event.
Please be aware that you can't use any of the BT Sport apps to watch the box office event - if you buy online, you'll only be able to watch it online in your web browser, or on an iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hey Darren

Thanks for the quick response and for clearing that up.

Can you point me to the correct URL for the purchase? I appreciate it may not be available for purchase yet but i can't seem to find a URL that seems authentic. Each URL takes me to a broken site. 

If i watch via web browser on a laptop, can I use an hdmi cable to watch that screen on a tv? Or is this blocked in some way?

Thanks again

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Looking at the box office pages I don't think it's up yet, everything is still pointing to the past weekends WWE

EDIT - after checking again the page states it'll be available to buy from October 17th

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I am also interested in the UFC 280 PPV.

I was wondering if there is a BT Sports Box Office "App" available on a streaming platform like Amazon Firestick etc.

My intention is to purchase the PPV online with the intention of viewing it in a BT Sports Box Office app on the firestick. Can this be possible or no?

If there is a BT Sport Box Office App, would i need a seperate login details to my current BT Sports Monthly pass app?

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
The only apps available are for Android and iOS phones/tablets. There's also the web browser player - I don't know if this would work in a browser on a Fire Stick, or with screen mirroring to one.
The login for the ppv app is completely separate to the BT Sport app.
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.
0 Ratings