Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackpark81
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Can't access BT Ultimate Sport channel on VIP Package. Fault code BTP-11180

Hi, 

Despite having been on the VIP package for several weeks now, having installed a smart hub 2 and disc and getting a download speed of approx 74 MB - I still cannot access the BT Sport Ultimate 4K channel which is part of the VIP package (all other channels work fine). I have spoken to several advisers and was on the phone for 2 hours a couple of days ago but none of them seem to know how to fix the issue and I get passed from pillar to post. When I try to access the channel I get an error message saying - "You need to set up BT Sport Ultimate or add it to your TV package"  and "Sorry there's been a problem. To order your new package today call us on 0800 800 150. BTP-11180."

I am almost at my wit's end and went on LiveChat at the weekend to confirm that the fault I raised on this issue was being looked at as it states on My BT that there are no Open faults on my account, even though the fault I raised is showing on the BT App. The adviser on Live Chat assured me that he had escalated my issue to his manager who would ring me within 48 hours, but I am still waiting for the phone call. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Regards, Jack

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't access BT Ultimate Sport channel on VIP Package. Fault code BTP-11180

Hi @jackpark81 and welcome.

Thanks for posting about your ultimate sport problem. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'll be happy to take a look at this or you. I've dropped you a private message so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
jackpark81
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Many thanks David - reply sent.

Regards, Jack

0 Ratings
AT30
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi I am having this exact problem having signed up to vip package yesterday. All other channels are working.

0 Ratings