cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jet2504
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Can't activate BT Sport

I'm a B T infinity customer, consequently i understand this is free.

I have followed the process detailed on the site [and within these forums ]. When i activate, it throws up my [correct] account number and phone number and states that i already have the service and that i need to log in. When i log in,i then get told i need to activate.... an endless loop. I,ve been intouch with customer service several times but still cant activate BT sport.Please can anybody help solve this problem.

Thanks

Darren

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
tarara1973
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't activate BT Sport

Having same problem. We subscribe to bt sportsto watch on sky which works fine but not on mobile devices. Have been told that there is an issue with new users not being able to register properly something to do with orders not showing as complete. The message I get each time is that the service is only available to bt bb subscribers. Getting texts from the person who I chatted to on live help and bt are working on fixing it. I was asked to wait 24 hours before trying again and if still ok joy to reply to the text I had. Still same message so replied and she's going to call me back today. Not happy as signed up for 12 month contract. Had it on month contract last year for hubby to be able to watch moto gp and had no problems at all.
0 Ratings
KCDC81
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Did any of you manage to get this sorted as I have had this same issue for the last week and a half and been in touch with BT a few times with no joy!! very frustrating 

0 Ratings
jet2504
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Ive been back in touch with customer services they said it would take seven days then it would be working, they also said they would get in touch to see if the problem was resolved, what a surprise no phone call or BT sport.I have been waiting for bt sport

since 13 jan 

Darren

0 Ratings