cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loobyloo170
Message 1 of 9

Can’t log into bt tv app

Trying to log into app on tv but comes up AJ999, when I try on my iPhone it comes up SJ999, on my tablet I can get on ?? Would like to watch on tv though ?? By chat can’t help as saying my address doesn’t match ??? Yet they bill me at this address , any help appreciated
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
aaronf
Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: Can’t log into bt tv app

On your phone try logging in over 4G and see if it works on that.

0 Ratings
Loobyloo170
Message 3 of 9

Thank you , just tried it says ‘please try again sj999’ , any ideas for my app on the tv ?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Loobyloo170,

Have you been using the apps previously? If so does the log in box appear when you run the app?

On yout iPhone, log out from the app from the 3 bars at the top lh corner, close all apps and re-boot the phone. Start the app and then try logging in via the 3 bar link at the top lh corner again.

With the TV try making sure that you close the app fully, then restart it (the same logging out/in process may work).

Presumably you have the Extra subscription that allows up to 4 devices?

0 Ratings
Loobyloo170
Message 5 of 9

Thank you , yes used before as use on tablet , what I have noticed is the app on tv says bt tv but I’m logging into bt sport ? I can’t find bt sport so on tv?
0 Ratings
Loobyloo170
Message 6 of 9

Should of read ‘ I cannot find BT sport app on tv
0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 9

I might be wrong but I don't think that the BT Sport App is available for TVs.

0 Ratings
Loobyloo170
Message 8 of 9

Thank you , I just find odd not to be able to log on to the BT tv app given I have the service , I’ll have to call up and hope I get somewhere with the offshore team
0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 9

Have you checked that your devices are still registered? It's two devices with the basic BT TV app and 4 devices with BT TV App extra, and I'm sure that you can only use the smart TV app if you have the Extra subscription.

0 Ratings