cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjhu
Message 11 of 19

Re: Can't login, the server doesn't respond or really slow.

Go to solution

Add my name to the list of complainants. Unimpressed and dissapointed.

0 Ratings
vinnyjjones
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution
paddy not a "few" and not good enough just stitched myself up for another 12 months of bt
0 Ratings
appispants
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

I want refunding for my months sport for this....can't even get to watch football i am now paying more for.

0 Ratings
Vicmeldrew
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution
Just got connected, picture poor, no sound, it's unwatchable and although it's free, I'm p****d off with the service.
0 Ratings
harrry
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

this is really not good enough,went on last year to,but this is worse completely useless,and to think i just signed up for another year,gutted

0 Ratings
Highlighted
scamartist
Contributor
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

Typical been on the online chat 3 times in the last week for them to move BT sport off my Youview and onto my Sky and then try to watch the first big game of the season online and cant even get logged in.

So called telecommunications company my ass.

Would be better sending the packets strapped to a carrier pigeon.

Unbelievable that this is the performance on the first reasonably big game of the season.

God help them when the champions league starts up.

0 Ratings
MrZipf
Contributor
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

It wasn't just the app, it was the btsport and bt.com websites too. Obviously btsport web site is using the same broken infrastructure as the app, but bt.com being belly up as well? That's a poorly conceived coupling of failures. BT should fallback to the BBC, or ITV, or Sky; any of these organizations are first rate at delivering sports.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

Yes it was disappoointing not to be able to access the game - well done to the mods for posting to the thread.  I hope we wuill receive an update on the cause and some reassurance that action has been taken to minimize any reoccurance.

0 Ratings
bonnyrigger
Contributor
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution
Same for me yesterday - no joy on Android or IOS, got a CF001 error at one point but suspect that was a red-herring as it was exactly the same after I cleared the app data on my Android phone. Was working perfectly well on Friday night watching some Aussie rules footie, obviously can't cope with the load generated by big UK games.
0 Ratings