cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Can’t order fury vs white fight.

Hi there been a bt customer for over a yr now. I’ve ordered 3 big fights and it come up in my zone saying I’ve got the fight but wen I go to tune into channel it kps saying there’s a problem with my broadband Affecting the connection.  But all the connections are all plugged in I can watch all sky sports channels ok so why does this only do this wen I order ppv tia  the error no that kps coming is ipc6023. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can’t order fury vs white fight.

I've already replied in my other thread but will repost here as I'm having the same issue.

I was on to technical support last night who seemed to think it was a broadband problem and very kindly arranged an openreach engineer to come first thing this morning.

Unfortunately the openreach guy said there was absolutely nothing wrong with my broadband and that he couldn't explain why I was unable to access this one single channel BT Box Office channel 494 when all my other internet channels are working fine.

I got back onto BT technical help to see if they have any other ideas but they were baffled. My software is up to date but my box is pretty old so they're sending me out a new one but that won't reach me until next week and still may not resolve the issue.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can’t order fury vs white fight.

I’ve also been in touch with bt who said it was my broadband. There is nothing wrong with my connection as I can watch every other channel including all sky sports Eurosport but just can’t get bt sports box office wen I buy the fight it shows up on my bt app under my zone. This is so frustrating I’ll kp trying tho as you can cancel it right up to 30 mins before the program starts. 

0 Ratings