Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmc1980
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Cancel BT Sport online?

Go to solution

Does anyone know if there is anyway to cancel BT Sport online as am unable to do it over the phone? Checked all over but can't seem to find any links or where to cancel?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 9

Re: Cancel BT Sport online?

Go to solution

Not yet no, you can ask a friend or relative to call for you, they'll need to pass validation so it would be best if you were there at the time of the call.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @dmc1980  thanks for your PM and sorry you are still having difficulty getting the BT Sport canceled. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will be happy to help you with this.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @dmc1980  thanks for sending over your details. The order to cancel the BT Sport has now been placed for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
kirstilong
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi

I note that you are a helpful chap.

Would it be possible for you to cancel my BT Sport subscription.

I haven't used it once!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

@kirstilong Welcome to the community and thank for posting, I'm sorry to see that you want to cancel your BT Sport can you try the helpdesk on 0800 800 030 and they'll be able to help you with that request. 

0 Ratings
kirstilong
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi thanks for replying

oh right, could you not assist me like the OP

To be honest even though i have a landline at home i dont actually have a phone to plug in the socket!

Its purely for broadband

I appreciate any help you can give

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @kirstilong the number is also free to call from UK mobiles, the original poster wasn't able to do it over the phone so we helped in that instance.

The moderation team are really busy at the moment so you'll get this done much quicker if you give them a call. 

0 Ratings
kirstilong
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Ok, i will do this later but do you know the reason why this cannot be done online?

Its 2019,  BT will gladly let you sign up for anything that creates revenue but won't allow you to cancel online?

0 Ratings