cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tellboy
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 16

Re: Cancelled Sky Subscription Since Ordering BT Sport - Watch on Youview?

Sorry oldbluey, wasn't trying to be rude when mentioning your financial situation, i just thought sky would insist on a 12 month subscription.

I think the German footie is on BTS so you may not have to repoint your dish.

I understand your comment about BT's advisers but if you are prepared to keep at them I'm sure you will eventually speak to someone who can sort out your problem.

Have you tried emailing the moderators of the forum?

All the best

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 12 of 16

If anyone would like help on this topic please PM me and I'll provide our contact details.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
MartinH
Expert
Message 13 of 16

@DeanM wrote:

If anyone would like help on this topic please PM me and I'll provide our contact details.

Not much point. Did so days ago and got 1 x cut & paste response and 1 x hone call form soemone so utterly disinterested they tried to force me to speak to customer options and then relayed an outright lie from customer options.

Sport channls look great but BT's communication with its customers remains as dire as always.  Ask 6 CS reps the same question and you'll be lucky if you only get 6 contradicting responses. 

Which is a pity.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 14 of 16

@MartinH wrote:

@DeanM wrote:

Not much point. Did so days ago and got 1 x cut & paste response and 1 x hone call form soemone so utterly disinterested they tried to force me to speak to customer options and then relayed an outright lie from customer options.

Sport channls look great but BT's communication with its customers remains as dire as always.  Ask 6 CS reps the same question and you'll be lucky if you only get 6 contradicting responses. 

Which is a pity.

Your query seems to have been slightly different from this one, but if you PM me your email reference I can follow it up for you to see if I can get some proper clarification.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
MartinH
Expert
Message 15 of 16

@DeanM wrote:

@MartinH wrote:

@DeanM wrote:

Which is a pity.

Your query seems to have been slightly different from this one, but if you PM me your email reference I can follow it up for you to see if I can get some proper clarification.

Based on yesterday's responses from your team it would simply be a waste of yet more of my time which will sadly be more fruitfully filled by calling up Sky and seeing what offers they're running on TV subs. 

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 16 of 16

@MartinH wrote:

@DeanM wrote:

@MartinH wrote:

@DeanM wrote:

Which is a pity.

Based on yesterday's responses from your team it would simply be a waste of yet more of my time which will sadly be more fruitfully filled by calling up Sky and seeing what offers they're running on TV subs. 

That's entirely up to yourself. My offer of personal investigation will continue to stand though if you wish to make use of it.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod