Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BjT
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Cancelled Sky, now how to watch BT sport

Hi

As per title, I've just given one month notice to quit Sky.

At present I watch BT sport on channels 413 & 414 on the sky box with my Sky card.

In a month's time how do I watch BT sport?

Is it online or via my BT vision box and how do I transfer it from Sky?

Ta

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
jaimandal
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cancelled Sky, now how to watch BT sport

You can watch it online on your PC by going to www.btsport.com
but you will need a MYBT ID and a password for that.
Thanks & Regards.
Jai P Mandal △
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Are you on VDSL Infinity or normal ADSL BT broadband?

If on Infinity you can watch it on a BT Vision+ box for free if you have an active BT TV subscription. You would need to get BT to swap it over from Sky for your account.

Unfortunately for those just on ADSL new subscriptions to the existing TV aerial and viewing card service are no longer available. BT say they are looking into future alternatives for those customers.

You could keep watching on the Sky box if you keep your Sky card active. I'm not familiar with when Sky deactivate a card, but I think you do have the option of paying Sky the one-off charge of £25 for the 'Freesat from Sky' service as one way of keeping it active without a monthly subscription.

All BT broadband customers can watch using the web player or app regardless of what other delivery methods they might also use.

0 Ratings
RJ414i
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Re: Sky Subscription and BT Sport

A cancelled sky subscription card 'reverts' to a free sat from sky card, which will enable you to watch BT Sport with that card on a sky card/box.

Just like lots of people do, myself included.

0 Ratings
pwm1
Message 5 of 5

we cancelled sky over a year ago and it left us with freeview on sky and all bt had to do was use my sky card number and we got bt sports no problem 

0 Ratings