cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Cancelling The BT Sport Subscription for the App

How easy has anyone found it to be able to cancel their subscription to the app service? I for one am finding it really challenging just merely looking for someone to help with this matter. Just wondering if anyone else had that problem or feel the same way about trying to cancel and can’t. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancelling The BT Sport Subscription for the App

You have my sympathies and you’re not alone. It’s got to the stage where someone is posting about this issue virtually every day now. There’s obviously a problem here. I’m not sure whether BT are deliberately making it difficult to cancel online or not, but it doesn’t look good for them to develop a reputation for this. Hopefully one of the Mods will be able to intervene for you and get to the bottom of the problem once and for all. 

Message 3 of 4

Definitely not intentional @Brucemeister5.

There is a problem for sure, but the cause hasn't been found yet - it is being investigated though.

It appears that in most cases the request to cancel succeeds, but the web site doesn't handle the response properly.  The account then goes into a state where the web site can't work out what to do.

Until it's fixed, posting here is definitely the right thing to do, just to make absolutely sure it's cancelled.

A mod will be along to help you out shortly @Doodles26 

Message 4 of 4

Hi @Doodles26, sorry you're unable to cancel the Monthly Pass.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings