cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Cant add BT Sport to my account

Go to solution

Really frustrated using the BT App or Website. I go to the main log in page and enter my details. Can see my account and all the details. If I want to add a product or service it asks me to log in again. Try to add BT Sport it asks me if I am a returning customer or new customer. I add returning customer and when I log in it takes me back to the main MY BT account screen. If I add new customer it says there is already an account active with this email address. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cant add BT Sport to my account

Go to solution

@moving123 did you manage to get this sorted? Is it the BT Sport Monthly pass you're trying to add?

A returning customer is someone who has taken out a monthly pass subscription before and wants to reactivate it if you haven't had a BT Sport Monthly pass previously you need to select you're a new customer. 

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Yes it was a monthly non contract I wanted to add. I wanted it added to my account but ended up just paying from a card.  What is the process for cancelling as I don’t see it on my account although I can use the app now. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@moving123 Ah I see, you can't add the monthly pass to your existing BT bill. When you're in MyBT you can choose the account number from the dropdown so you need to make sure you are on the one with the Monthly pass.

When you cancel, you can carry on watching BT Sport until your 30-day viewing period expires.

You need to cancel your subscription the day before it’s due to renew at the latest. You can check when your subscription is due to renew in MyBT.

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

When I go to MyBT and log in I don’t see BTSports on my account. Yet I have paid for it, got the email and can view. I don’t need to cancel it yet but want to know how for when I do.

I logged onto BTsport app and can’t see any options there. If I click on btsports as a product it just takes me to the advertisement for adding the package to my account. @NeilO 

0 Ratings