Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r1sh12
Expert
Message 1 of 3

Cant watch BT Sport channels

Hi,

I do have the sport package including HD - when I select the cannel it says not available.

Anyone know why this is?

(I can see channels 507 - 512)

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
r1sh12
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cant watch BT Sport channels

Never mind fixed it.
I type the channel number in, when it loaded up the channel it said press ok to start setup.

Although I am now getting channel unavailable again, with an error message IPC6023 😕
OMG BT
0 Ratings
Highlighted
r1sh12
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cant watch BT Sport channels

I keep answering my own QU's...
Apparently to be able to view the sport channels via the youview box I need to be 'hard wired' to the router.
However I am perfectly able to stream netflix via my console using the powerline adapters etc..

I get the above error message, so I tried to connect to the router directly, made no difference.

I then connected my laptop by wire to the switch that connects to the powerline adapter - it was able to load bt sport 1 and 2 almsot instantly with decent image quality.

Does anyone else have this problem?
I think its a little stupid for BT to provide powerline adapters, then tell me its not possible to use it with BT sport when actually they are easily fast enough to hold a solid connection and load large files..
I do this trying to stream content via netflix etc..

Im barely 3 metres away, but due to the locations of the TV and router, I do not want wires to be trailing around the TV room.

ANyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance
0 Ratings