Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Infinitized
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Casting functionality is not included in your BT Sport subscription

Go to solution

Hi,

We are longstanding BT Broadband customers (currently Infinity 1) and have BT Sport through one of our BT Mobile contracts.

I understand I should be able to cast this onto my TV using my Google Chromecast, however upon trying I get a message saying “Casting functionality is not included in your BT Sport subscription”

I see from these Forums that this appears to be somewhat of a common issue, something to do with the BT Sport being associated with your Mobile rather than Broadband ?

I've tried using the 'Chat' facility but went around in circles before giving up.

Assuming my assumption is correct and I should be able to achieve what I’m aiming to do, please could someone offer advice or assistance in getting this resolved?

Please note I do not wish this to extend or otherwise affect the term my present contract which again I understand can be a side effect!

Thanks in advance

Paul

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Message 2 of 5

Re: Casting functionality is not included in your BT Sport subscription

Go to solution

@Infinitized We should be able to help you get this sorted if the BT mobile service is on the same account as your broadband. 

Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to look into this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Infinitized
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Hi Neil, Just done as requested, thanks for the super quick reply !
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Infinitized no problem, we'll be in touch one your case reaches the top of our queue. We're quite busy at the moment so it will likely be next week.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Infinitized
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Just to give 'closure' - all sorted by Neil, tested and now working great, thanks very much!  I only wish the service provided by your call centre colleagues was as efficient rather than frustrating and fruitless.

0 Ratings