cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Casting not included in BT Sport subscription

Hi @medical154 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry there's been some confusion over the order. @NeilO was in contact with another department to get the order placed. He'll be in touch shortly to sort out any recontract issues.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Highlighted
medical154
Message 12 of 13

Hi David, 

Thanks for this. NeilO has been in contact and is taking the matter in hand - so hopefully it will all get sorted now.

Thanks again to both of you for your help.

0 Ratings
mrk75
Beginner
Message 13 of 13

Similar issue for me. I had the BT Sport app previously with a broadband package and could cast via Chromecast.

We switched broadband suppliers but I took out a BT mobile contract because it gave me BT Sport via the app. I assumed I would be able to case and don't recall seeing any information to the contrary.

I now find I can't cast and this appears to be slightly underhand in that there was no clear warning regarding this.

Has anyone found a way to adjust one's subscription to obtain casting functionality? If not, I might just quit the contract at this stage.

0 Ratings