cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Expert
Message 11 of 25

Re: Change Sky Viewing Card

Yes, as long as you are by your box so they can get the card number and the box serial number.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
robo567
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 25

ok I will try that if wife will let me take card out as she is watching telly now
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 25

don't need to take card out just go to services and you should see details which you will be asked for when you phone sky

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
robo567
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 25

how can they pair it if its not in the box you want to pair it with
0 Ratings
robo567
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 25

I have to take it out and swop them over do I not?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 25

sorry though card was already in the box  yes you need in box and if you try and select a channnel it will probably pop up with phone number to call

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
robo567
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 25

it just says wrong card as I have different boxes ones sky+hd and the other is a digibox
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 25

Both sky boxes?

0 Ratings
robo567
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 25

I changed the cards and then went to sky and got the channels put on the cards and it worked but I lost HD on the HD box aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
0 Ratings
whitewitch1
Beginner
Message 20 of 25

Can someone help me how do I get bt sport to change my viewing card number, I pur it on my sky+ box instead of my standard sky box.
0 Ratings