cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robo567
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 25

Re: Change Sky Viewing Card

just swap over the cards then go to sky.com and get your channels put on the cards, the numbers will come up. that's if you have a sky ID
0 Ratings
Nelix01
Aspiring Expert
Message 22 of 25

You can do this online at the follwoing website:

http://www.skyviewinghelp.com/

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 25

I used that link but it was basically sky checking the multiroom boxes were still in same place and in one home.  don't think it was for swapping cards ...unless you have tried it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Nelix01
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 25

I haven't relied it myself but I believe it will work for swapping cards around boxes
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 25

well if someone does try it and whatever the outcome would be good if they posted results  still think it is just sky checking their records as message only appears on multiroom box not main box from my experience anyway

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings