Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bawnbob
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Changing BT Sport to Sky Q Minis

Go to solution

I am really stuggling to get someone that can change my BT Sport over to my new Sky Q viewing card and then add it to a mini box. Keep being redirected to other departments.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Changing BT Sport to Sky Q Minis

Go to solution

Hi @Bawnbob

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Sorry for the problems you're having changing BT Sport over to your new Sky Q viewing card and adding it to the mini box.  I appreciate the time you have spent trying to get this sorted out.

You can send us over your details and we will help you from here.  It will take us a few days to get back to you from when you send your details over but we'll be in touch as soon as you reach the top of our email queue.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
GVlyon
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Re: Changing BT Sport to Sky Q Minis + changing sky viewing card

Go to solution

I have the same issue - BT sports works on main sky Q but not on the mini box or Ipad. I tried changing my viewing card number through BT web site - does not allow it. Says its registered already. Its the old one not new one. It then gives you a phone number which is voice activated choice system. You get through to someone who is useless they transfer you to someone else worse. Apparently it's a known issue - but you wont find that out on the help for BT sport q&A with sky. You have to phone 01324 452 113 - but no one answers. Oh and by the way you have to ask for " ease of access" from the voice activated menu. ( obvious really when you hava a Sky Q,  BT sport issue to solve) .....you couldnt make it up - oh well guess subscription gets cancelled. Will have to watch Champions league live instead on a dodgy web site .

BT - please get your act together.  I have now been on hold in total over one half hours - doen three web chats, spoken to three people - no one can fix it. 

AAAARGH 

0 Ratings
GVlyon
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
OK after several wasted hours it seems you cant and no-one in BT knows that. You have to buy an other multi room package at £6 a month. You need to cal 0800 800 150 i probably spent more than that already just waiting on calls to the direct help line.
0 Ratings
Bawnbob
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Re: Changing BT Sport to Sky Q Minis

Go to solution
Thanks for getting it sorted. Now working on both Q and mini boxes
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

often checking existing forum threads will point you in the right direction

eg

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Sport-on-the-Box/Adding-BT-Sport-to-Sky-Q-Minis/m-p/1631562#M7075

0 Ratings