cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

Changing email address for bt sport

I've recently changed my email address, I had no problem changing it in my account but I'm still getting emails from Bt sport to my old email address. Surely changing it in my personal details should have sorted this. Anyone any ideas how I change the email address for bt  sport? My bills come to my new email no problem 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Changing email address for bt sport

Hi @Kevrobbo61,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Can you double-check that you have updated the contact email address within your BTID and not just the BTID user name?

This can sometimes be the cause of emails still going to the old email address.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for replying Matt yes I've definately changed my email address in the account. I get my bills thru to my new email account no problem it's just emails from the bt sport side of bt that's still going to my old email address. Strange

Kevin

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Kevrobbo61 is it the BT Sport Newsletter you are getting to your old email address? If so then you can Unsubscribe for the old email address and Subscribe to the Newsletter again with your current email address.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Hi John no it's not the newsletter it's general stuff to do with bt sport. I've double checked my account and my new email address is there but as I say I'm getting my monthly bills to my new email address no problem

Kevin

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Kevrobbo61 have you unsubscribed to the newsletter? This should stop all BT Sport fixture and programming emails also. If not please unsubscribe and if you get further emails let us know.
If you've unsubscribed previously and are still getting BT Sport emails we will need to look into this further.  

cheers

John

0 Ratings