cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Chelsea v Juventus not available on BT Sport Ultimate on 4K Fire TV Stick tonight?

Go to solution

I’ve got a full house of green ticks on my device checker, but can’t seem to access this game on BT Sport Ultimate as expected.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Chelsea v Juventus not available on BT Sport Ultimate on 4K Fire TV Stick tonight?

Go to solution

Same here, I’m casting it and no Ultimate or HDR.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Re: Chelsea v Juventus not available on BT Sport Ultimate on 4K Fire TV Stick tonight?

Go to solution

Not showing on my Firestick - but it is active on the Box Pro.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

I have today bought a Fire Stick 4K so that I may watch BT Sport Ultimate on my LG Oled 4K TV (was previously using an HD Chromecast). However, I can’t see BT Sport Ultimate anywhere in the app interface tonight, even though TVGuide and other schedulers indicate it is on BY Sport Ultimate today. Should I be able to see it as a channel to choose from on the ‘Channels’ tab? I can see every other channel. Or how do you get to the channel otherwise?

I have 9 ticks on the device checker so can’t see what the issue might be.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
Sorry about that guys - we had a major outage on our primary site, so had to failover to our backup. As a result, we had to disable Ultimate across all apps.
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

@DarrenDev will this be sorted for the UCL tonight?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
Yes, it's all sorted now @RandomPrecision1 - the cause of last night's outage has been identified and fixed. Normal service is resumed.
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

You sure? @DarrenDev Because it’s not working on my Apple TV 4K?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Yep, I'm sure @ryancgray1 ... it's definitely live now. I don't have an Apple TV device, but I've just confirmed with one of my colleagues that it's running correctly.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
Apple TV restart fixed it - thanks!
0 Ratings