cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 50

Re: Chromecast Problem

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry about the delay getting back to you all regarding this issue. This is a known problem affecting a small number of customers and our app team are working on a fix. As soon as we have any further information we will post back here and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused to your BT Sport viewing in the meantime.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 42 of 50

Well tonight (Friday ) casting using Chromecast working on both Android phone and IOS (IPad). Bt Sport apps.  Yesterday the Android phone casting was failing (did not try iOS app yesterday).

0 Ratings
freddie5
Aspiring Expert
Message 43 of 50

Currently watching MotoGP practice, and it stops casting and errors at every ad break.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 44 of 50

Interesting ...  Casting on IPad watched football thru to half time and no issue with the half time advert breaks.  Switching to casting the MotoGP  on phone (android) yes had the cast fail on 2 consecutive advert breaks. Switching back to IPad and casting the MotoGP I then experience casting dropping during the next advert break. The Motogp was followed by a UFC program . that cast successfully through the next advert break.

0 Ratings
freddie5
Aspiring Expert
Message 45 of 50

Any updates on this issue??

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 46 of 50

@freddie5 wrote:

Any updates on this issue??

The last word was that the app team were working on it, so if it's still happening the answer will be that they haven't cured it yet. I'm asking the moderators if they think it's time for a reminder but wouldn't expect anything concrete before Monday at the earliest.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Mallett94
Contributor
Message 47 of 50

I think that this must be a device specific problem. I have never had any problems on any of the devices I have tried to use.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 50

Hi Guys,

I'm getting this chased up for you. It's unlikely that I'll get my answer today but I'll update you here as soon as I do during the week, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Resonance
Contributor
Message 49 of 50

Just been watching the tennis and not had any problems with the stream dropping every ad break. The BT Sport Android app was updated today, so it looks like they've fixed the problem. Hopefully anyway.

0 Ratings
freddie5
Aspiring Expert
Message 50 of 50

Thanks for the update on this issue BT, not. Typical BT customer care.

At least it seems to be working correctly again.
0 Ratings