cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benshaw627
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 83

Re: Chromecast sound problem ADVERTS!

If you go through previous posts its likely to be another 6 weeks until this is fixed, they either had to keep it in or revert back to a poorer picture .
0 Ratings
Highlighted
benshaw627
Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 83

just downloaded the app on my xbox one s, as this will be 4k compatible in the future then i presume this has a higher bit rate than my 2nd gen chromecast a bit like the chromecast ultra hd, through the xbox the picture looks hd like chromecast but the picture looks like the frame rate is allot worse than the chromecast with the people and balls looking like frames are missing which suggests to me the new xbox app is running at less than the 25fps that the chromecast outputs, either that or the xbox is trying to put out 60hz rather than 50, the xbox has an option to play 50hz which is on but maybe the app is not entering this mode. I will carry on using chromecast for the moment.
0 Ratings
narabdela
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 83

Exactly the same problem here. Only during the advert breaks. Can be quite ear-splitting at times.

0 Ratings
redsmurf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 44 of 83

Any ideas when the fix is coming? It's been a while now, I have to use "mute" for the ads. You mentioned it would be a firmwear update for chromecast, will this download automatically or do we need to use the app?

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 45 of 83

Hi - thanks for your patience on this one - we've asked our contacts @ Google for an ETA on the firmware fix and will post back with their response.

Community ModeratorJamesD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
timbo1963
Aspiring Contributor
Message 46 of 83

I see you can now download the BT Sport App to smart TVs ......but only Samsung’s not LG 😡
0 Ratings
Sneilg
Message 47 of 83

Still happening. PSSSHT. PSSSHT. PSSSHT.
0 Ratings
Taylor1874
Message 48 of 83

Happening to me too. It's incredibly annoying.
0 Ratings
narabdela
Aspiring Contributor
Message 49 of 83

Given the fact that this problem has been ongoing for at least three months now, and that Google have yet to provide an ETA on a fix, I'm beginning to wonder if they're really taking the problem seriously.

I certainly doesn't look like it.

0 Ratings
rustylad
Beginner
Message 50 of 83

I've just signed up to post here.  This has been going on since the start of the current Champions league season as I was trying to fault find on my TV for months.

This really needs to be sorted ASAP, what is the latest update from Google - when is this going to be resolved?

0 Ratings