cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 81 of 83

Re: Chromecast sound problem ADVERTS!

Hi all - apologies for the issue you saw return at the weekend. This will be sorted ahead of this week's UCL games.

Thanks,

Kit

Community ModeratorKitH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
Captmarsh
Beginner
Message 82 of 83

Now I am confused.
You guys have spent so long denying any responsibility and telling the world it is an issue with Google but yet now you can apparently implement a fix within a week?
What exactly is it that BT are doing now that you weren't doing when this was bought to your attention months ago?
Straight up and honest would be nice.
0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 83 of 83

Hi Captmarsh,

We still believe it's an issue between Google and another one of our suppliers who provide adverts during breaks, and they continue to work on a fix. We've found a short term 'tactical' fix for the problem on our side while we work with our partners to implement a long term solution. Thus we are able to 'turn this on' at short notice if the problem returns but it isn't ideal.

I'm always as honest as I can be but you'll appreciate that the complexity of these issues means we can't always pinpoint the exact issue straight off the bat.

Community ModeratorKitH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.