Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 24

Re: Enhanced BT Player not working

Thanks for the update Isa.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 24

Just a quick update on this,

I found that the Enhanced player does work when watching the UFC but still does not work for the football games.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 24

We're still working on a fix for this I'm afraid. The issue is with the content protection that we're contractually required to add to football - it's left turned on all the time normally, but we're currently turning it off just for the UFC to allow enhanced player to work.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 24

Any update on this?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 24

Enhanced player has been re-enabled today to measure performance. Assuming all goes well, it'll remain turned on. It's available now for Chelsea v Man City.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 24

Thanks for the fix - it's a great feature.  Fingers crossed everything stays stable

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 24

I couldn’t get the French Ligue 1 matches to play, just a spinning disc.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 24

Could you please link to an example @Andy_W ? I'm not aware of any Ligue 1 replays currently being available on web.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 24

Hi Darren. It was the live stream  on Saturday (yesterday) evening. PSG vs Montpellier. I can’t remember who was playing in the other streamed match. These French matches are generally not offered in enhanced mode. Anyway this was a new problem I hadn’t had before. I wondered if it was associated with the improvements BT Sport were testing  for enhanced mode?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 24

To follow that up, I had a look just now (3.15pm) and the only channel with a watchable stream is BT Sport 1 with the London Irish versus Sale Sharks, on enhanced video. Every other BT Sport channel (without enhanced video) displays a spinning disc when I try to play the programme. So no French matches. Italian matches, Box Nation etc.) I still feel this is connected with the fix to the Enhanced Video function.
0 Ratings