cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Code: VC549

Last night, the live match on BT Sport was interrupted several times with an error code VC549 on 2 of my Samsung TVs using the BT Sport app.  I’ve had full fibre for a couple of months.  Wi-Fi speed at each TV is approximately 590Mbps.  No other streaming apps have any issues. I never used to have an issue with previous Superfast 80M speed.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Code: VC549

Thanks for reporting it @Ritch - our logs show a spike in that specific error last night, affecting Samsung and Xbox devices. We're investigating.

Message 3 of 6

Thanks. Might be worth letting your @bt_uk Twitter colleagues know this too.  They don’t seem to know.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Watching the live 12:30 game tomorrow. Hope you have it solved.  What should I do if it ruins this game also?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Unfortunately investigations are still ongoing for this. The only recommendation so far has been to quit the app completely and then launch it again, then go straight to the video you want to play - we think the player is getting confused between different streams at the time.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

is there any update on this issue? Everything was fine watching live games on my Samsung Frame TV until last night. I need it back working for the Spurs match tonight!

0 Ratings