On Apple TV there'll be no HDR icon next to the event on the home screen. You’ll see the BT Sport Ultimate logo in the player when they're streaming in HDR.
If the TV and device are HDR capable and you can't see the HDR icon or BT Sport Ultimate logo:
1. Try closing the app and re-opening it
2. If it still isn't working, You'll need to double-check the HDR settings on both the device and the TV.
To check your HDR setting in Apple TV
- Go to the Settings app on the Apple TV
- Choose Video and Audio
- Go to Format and select 1080p HDR 50Hz. If they haven’t previously used this setting, their Apple TV will verify whether or not their TV is compatible
- If their TV is compatible, they’ll see a message stating it's been switched to HDR – press OK. Apple TV is now set up for HDR!