cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makeyw
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Content seems out of date (specifically rugby tonight)

Go to solution

I think Wednesday night was the 4th episode of Rugby tonight but currently on my app it's only showing episode 2.

Any reason why?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Content seems out of date (specifically rugby tonight)

Go to solution

I believe this week was episode 3 as it seems that on the champions league weeks they seem to have a shorter Rugby Tonight Extra program with its own episode counter. Yes you are right it doesn!t seem to be available on the app catch-up although it is on my Youview Tv box (as episode 3)

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi makeyw,

Thanks for posting and pointing this out. zulu17 is right - episode 3 is the most recent. I've just spoken to our editorial team and they're looking at this right now.

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi makeyw,

Episode 3 of Rugby Tonight is available in the app now - you'll find it under Sport>Rugby Union.

0 Ratings
makeyw
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the response.

It's a shame they sacrifice a longer show for the football (not like there's enough football on the tele already) but hey-ho...

Thanks again!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Mr_Red
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

if you get VC014 it means the content is "out of time". If other programmes run OK that is.

not that bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45987/c/6401#vc017 will guide you to that because it might mean what the page says. Who can tell? Certainly not the guy on the tech help line after all that wait in an accent and lexicon that defeats all but the persistent.

Your "login-in" is out of date. My log in works! surely you mean the programme has expired.

repeat 4 times until you have taught the poor chap English as she is spake (sic).

this message has been typed 4 times due to the BT Hot(notso)Spot differing from the glowing advertising by a large margin. (actually I copied and pasted - experience dictates).

0 Ratings