cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Currently have BT Sport (SD) via Sky. What upgrade to watch on SKY Q plus a Q Mini Box?

I have had several answers from B.T ranging from "you can't watch BT Sport on the mini box because it doesn't have a viewing card" to "Get BT Sport Ultimate"

Now, on SKY's own forums there are people who have spoken to BT and managed to get multi room viewing on a Sky Q mini box no problem. Others seem to just chase their tails.

The suggestion of BT SportUltimate upgrade from the Twitter team has no mention of SKY viewing at all, just the various devices you can watch BT Sport on such as a Fire TV Stick, Xbox etc.

It seems I get different answers depending on who I speak to at BT and I'm not committing to anything until I know I can watch it in the second room on a Q mini box. Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Currently have BT Sport (SD) via Sky. What upgrade to watch on SKY Q plus a Q Mini Box?

you have to pay for multiroom from BT to get access to BT sport on your mini boxes

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Currently have BT Sport (SD) via Sky. What upgrade to watch on SKY Q plus a Q Mini Box?

@Retrovertigowrote:

I have had several answers from B.T ranging from "you can't watch BT Sport on the mini box because it doesn't have a viewing card" to "Get BT Sport Ultimate"

Ring again and speak with the Loyalty or Value team if you pay BT for your BT Sport on Sky subscription, a 2nd box subscription is £6 per month, the BT systems are setup to recognise your main viewing card is a Sky Q and therefore the mini box has no viewing card, if they can't help, ask to be transferred to the 'sales support team' formally known as 'Easy Assist'.