Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Piotrch
Contributor
Message 71 of 74

Re: Delay in live sports

Go to solution

I know that, thing I am asking is do they have a limit of many people in England can access 4K feed. On bbc iPlayer there’s  a limit and then once it’s full you can only watch in HD.

0 Ratings
redarmy22
Beginner
Message 72 of 74

Go to solution
Ah got you - no I don’t believe there is a limit
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 73 of 74

Go to solution
Wasn't aware there was a limit for iPlayer, but there's definitely no limit on BT Sport Ultimate. We can more than handle everyone on it at the same time - that's what CDNs are for.
0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 74 of 74

Go to solution

The BBC did state

We're also excited to announce that both the UEFA Men's Euro 2020 and Wimbledon 2021 will have UHD coverage as part of our trial! 

Can't access the UHD stream? There are a limited number of spaces available for each Ultra HD live stream. If your TV is listed below but you're still unable to join the UHD stream, it could be because all of the places have been taken, so remember to try to get in early. If you miss out, try again throughout the match as places may free up. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/questions/features/uhd-connected-tv/#/Notification

I did experience 2 incidence of the UHD stream not being available on Iplayer over the past month with a message to try  again later. On the first incident i was able to access at half time . on the second occasion i tried and suceeded after a few minutes.

0 Ratings