cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dblue
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Do BT monitor these forums?

Cos their web stream of BT Sport is hopeless, and needs major improvement. It is unwatchable, constantly jerking and freezing. Sky can do it, why can't they? What really worries me is they are saying nothing - do they really think this is acceptable?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
stanners24350
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Do BT monitor these forums?

I quite agree it is impossible to get through to Tech support and on the very rare occasion that you do get through to india they only tell you to do what you have already tried before you phoned them they obviously don't monitor forums or they would see that there are a lot of frustrated unhappy customers out there who are tied into contracts
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting. If you're having problems please give us the specific details i.e. error message etc. Post them in the relevant boards so once we have the answer we can let you know.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
paultnl
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

David,

How about getting answers for the multiple issues that are already posted.

dblue
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

No error messages. In theory the online player is working, but as I said it is constantly jerky and freezing, which makes it unwatchable. I have had friends log in on my computer and broadband and use their Sky player with absolute no lag at all - so if they can do it, why can't BT? And why can't they just be honest and tell us what they're doing to sort it, assuming they are!
0 Ratings