cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

EE BT Sport account casting to Chromecast

I upgraded my BT Sport account, that is part of my phone contract, to the “BT Sport Large Screen” package so I could cast it to my Chromecast. It has been 3 days since it was added onto my account, which when checking my add-ons on the EE app, confirms it is now active.

However, when I try to cast it I just receive this error message: "Sorry you haven't enabled BT Sport casting yet (error code VC550)". The BT sport app works on my phone, the add-on is active, I can connect the BT sport app to my Chromecast, but it just won’t work.

I have already spoke to a live chat representative from EE who informed me that  casting hadn’t been enabled correctly but rectified the issue for me. This was over 24 hours ago and the issue still persists. Could the issue be on BT’s end or could it be something else completely.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: EE BT Sport account casting to Chromecast

Sorry about that - if you're seeing that message then it means that EE haven't updated the BT system with your correct subscription.  I'm afraid you'll need to speak to EE again - we're entirely reliant on them sending the correct data through to us for your account to be enabled.

Message 3 of 3

Re: EE BT Sport account casting to Chromecast

Okay, thank you for your prompt reply. I’ll contact EE again shortly to hopefully solve the issue.

Thanks again! 🙂

0 Ratings