cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richie2319
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

EE BT Sports error ID006. ANY IDEAS ON A FIX??

Hi, I have been having the ID006 issue for a week now and continually chased EE who seem to be getting nowhere with fixing my issue. I have tried re-signing up, deleting all browser history and trying again, deleted the app, re-set password all several times but also get the NCE-001 issue when trying to sign back up. EE have advised I am one of the 5000+ customers which my account is showing as ‘ceased’ but with no date for the fix. Can you please help?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
KitH
BT Sport Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: EE BT Sports error ID006. ANY IDEAS ON A FIX??

hi Richie - yes unfortunately we do have an issue with 5k customer accounts.  If you could please DM me your email address I'll do my best to get this sorted for you. Can't have you missing the action on Saturday!

0 Ratings
Danorgs
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

I am having the same issue I have dmd you my email as well

0 Ratings
KitH
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 8

Haven't received anything i'm afraid Danorgs..

0 Ratings
Markw88
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Are you able to help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Richie2319
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

I have sent you a message now, thank you for your response and I look forward to hearing from you

0 Ratings
Klf662
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Hi I’m having the same issue keep getting ID006 Told to reset password. Have done this 3 times and still no joy

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 8 of 8

Unfortunately @Klf662 resetting your password will only fix one of a number of different causes of the ID006 error. The recommendation would be to reset it once, change your password, wait 2 minutes, and then try the app. If that didn't work, it's never going to.

Tips that we can recommend based on what we know so far:

1. Go to www.bt.com/mybt > Or open the MyBT App
2. Log in with your existing BT ID (username) and password
3. "Opt In" to BT Sports Monthly Pass if you subscribe this way and had previously opted out
4. Check the account number with your sport subscription is attached to your BT ID in MyBT
5. Check that you are the primary account holder in your account settings on MyBT (instructions for BT TV app are here, but they also apply in this case)
6. Check you have an active sport subscription in MyBT
7. Check you don't have an outstanding balance.

If you're an EE customer, and you’ve just re-added BT Sport in the last month and you’re getting the ID006 error message, you'll need to reactivate your account. Please go to bt.com/eesport to do this by using your mobile.
Alternatively, text SPORT to 150 on your EE phone to add BT Sport to your account.

We're looking to improve our help articles on this very soon.

0 Ratings