cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 61

Re: EPG not correct for ch 465 today

Go to solution

Another incidence today (mon 18 April) , the EPG for 465 didn’t include the National League Halifax v Chesterfield HDR covered game.

@ozsat  wrt the Tottenham v Brighton game on Saturday  which I had on an ongoing series record All seemed fine as I had what seems a full recording on 465.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 61

Go to solution
OK, so the good news is that our script picked up the error with Halifax v Chesterfield. It's been running for 3 days now, and has picked up a few errors for the coming 7 days. It needs a bit of tweaking today to improve the logic, and then we'll start sending the daily error report to the schedulers.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 61

Go to solution

Well looking forward on the EPG data as it currently (19April am) stands  it does look like currently some upcoming games that would be normally covered are not yet on the 465 schedule.

Eg Arsenal v Man Utd sat 23 April at 11:30am onwards

Man City v Real Madrid  Tue 26 at 7pm onwards

Message 24 of 61

Go to solution

Looks like another issue today 04May EPG  for 465 has Real Madrid v Man City as currently being broadcast and a series recording started at 7pm - obviously only recording  the promos that 465 is actually breoadcasting.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 61

Go to solution
Aha - a gap in our monitoring script. It's checking that it is listed when it should be, but not checking that it's not listed when it shouldn't. A task for tomorrow. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 61

Go to solution

Given that to my knowledge  there hasn't yet been a 4K  HDR broadcast on 465 from a non UK location I am surprised that the schedules are initially including the games from Spain,

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 61

Go to solution

It was listing in the schedules until 29 Apr when HDR flag was removed - so people were told.

@zulu17wrote:

Looks like another issue today 04May EPG  for 465 has Real Madrid v Man City as currently being broadcast and a series recording started at 7pm - obviously only recording  the promos that 465 is actually breoadcasting.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 61

Go to solution

I think last season's final in Portugal was HDR.

@zulu17wrote:

Given that to my knowledge  there hasn't yet been a 4K  HDR broadcast on 465 from a non UK location I am surprised that the schedules are initially including the games from Spain,

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 61

Go to solution

The BT TV viewer only has the EPG guide , the concept of HDR flags  being set or removed is not information the viewer has  so must rely upon the schedules being correctly set up and be maintained for the linear channel  (ie 465). 

So what is the process  ?

Message 30 of 61

Go to solution

My meaning in this post is that people in listings were told.

@ozsatwrote:

It was listing in the schedules until 29 Apr when HDR flag was removed - so people were told.

0 Ratings