cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 61

Re: EPG not correct for ch 465 today

Go to solution

Todays UEFA Europa Conference Final Roma v Feyenoard  is being broadcast  on ch 465 but not showing in EPG listing.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 61

Go to solution

It was advertised as HDR so was always going to be on 465. Can't seen why a channel with so few programmes has so many errors.

@zulu17wrote:

Todays UEFA Europa Conference Final Roma v Feyenoard  is being broadcast  on ch 465 but not showing in EPG listing.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 61

Go to solution

@DarrenDev  - a new season but same old errors.

Channel 433 is listing the football for 6th Aug at 11.30am and 5pm. But #465 has neither listing.

The 11.30am is Premier League so should be HDR but nothing is listing in the latest schedule.

But the 5pm says [HDR] in the listings yet is still missing.

17:00  Live: Scunthorpe Utd v Yeovil Town

Series 2022, Episode 1

Action from the Vanarama National League as Scunthorpe United host Yeovil Town at Glanford Park. [Live] [Widescreen] [4K] [HDR]

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 61

Go to solution

It is clearly a flawed process with managing the 465 schedules which has been fed back to BT multiple times over an extended period. That BT cannot or will not improve the accuracy of the schedule on what is its flagship BT TV sport channel is to say the least disappointing. Given that the normal  “Welcome to BT Sport Ultimate HDR”  schedules have been altered , the missing data seems to be the detailed  CRID identifiers that describe the real HDR programming. A simply audit of the process would I sure indicate where the failure is occurring. 

Message 35 of 61

Go to solution
It's not a flawed process - it's not a process at all. It's a team manually making changes (or not, in this case) who are frequently told to correct the data, but still fail to.

I'll raise the complaint yet again.
Message 36 of 61

Go to solution
A manual process is still a process.
0 Ratings
Message 37 of 61

Go to solution

Do you think this is going to be fixed in time to actually create a planned recording?

For the channel with the least number of programmes it does seem to have the most issues.

@DarrenDevwrote:
It's not a flawed process - it's not a process at all. It's a team manually making changes (or not, in this case) who are frequently told to correct the data, but still fail to.

I'll raise the complaint yet again.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 61

Go to solution

@DarrenDev- Still the guide has not been updated for HDR programmes for Saturday.

If I record the 'This is BT Ultimate' - will it record the football if it eventually gets fixed?

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 61

Go to solution
If the data is fixed then I doubt the recording would work, as the CRID would have changed.
Do you use the BT TV app on either iOS or Android? Worst-case scenario, you can use the app from wherever you are on Saturday to make sure the recording is scheduled correctly. I know this isn't exactly convenient though.

I have 3 routes of enquiry going on for this issue now - one official (following the correct process), one direct to a guy at the coalface (who may be able to actually do something about it), and one with the data providers (to see what can be automated). I'm really hoping we can get this sorted fast, and permanently.
Message 40 of 61

Go to solution

I'll keep an eye out Saturday morning if it changes - currently it should work if not fixed 😉

@DarrenDevwrote:
If the data is fixed then I doubt the recording would work, as the CRID would have changed.
Do you use the BT TV app on either iOS or Android? Worst-case scenario, you can use the app from wherever you are on Saturday to make sure the recording is scheduled correctly. I know this isn't exactly convenient though.

I have 3 routes of enquiry going on for this issue now - one official (following the correct process), one direct to a guy at the coalface (who may be able to actually do something about it), and one with the data providers (to see what can be automated). I'm really hoping we can get this sorted fast, and permanently.

0 Ratings