cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 61

Re: EPG not correct for ch 465 today

Go to solution

It didn't fix and the EPL was broadcast on #465.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 42 of 61

Go to solution

After further investigation, it turns out the right people were doing the right things at the right time, but a fault in an API between 2 systems is resulting in HDR tags going missing.

No idea on how long it'll take to fix, but they're looking at alternative solutions to get the data sorted ASAP.

I'll update when I know more.

Message 43 of 61

Go to solution

The process requires a through audit . How everybody can be doing the right thing but no one other that the end user spots a problem is suprising. Who has been checking ?

Message 44 of 61

Go to solution
It looks like we're there. The data has been updated, and the faults that caused it are resolved.
I'll leave my validation script running daily, so will know 7 days in advance if the data is wrong.
Message 45 of 61

Go to solution

Fingers crossed we see no more issues with channel 465

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 61

Go to solution

Thought I'd bump this as I've noticed that Lazio v Inter is flagged as being on both 433 and 465 from 19:45 however is incorrect as it started on BT Sport 1 at 19:30.  I haven't noticed Serie A in UHD before so assumed it might be a mistake but thought I'd double check in case it was rather than just watching it in HD.

Currently it is showing a BT Sport Ultimate Live DOG on 433 but with the Joe Joyce/Susie Dent advert on a loop.  465 has no DOG and just the usual HDR promo loop.  Is this another technical test related to the rebooting issue?

Message 47 of 61

Go to solution

Bt listings were sent out on 24th Aug stating this update for Ultimate. But didn't seem to have got pulled from #465 in time. It isn't listing on my #433.

19:45  Live: Lazio v Inter

Series 2022, Episode 22

A heavyweight Serie A clash as Lazio host Inter at Stadio Olimpico. Lazio are unbeaten in their last three league home games against Inter. [Live] [Widescreen] [4K] [HDR]

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 48 of 61

Go to solution

It's now gone from both channels for me to be replaced by Welcome to/This is BT Sport Ultimate.  My recording on 465 stopped after 16 minutes, so maybe it was just another EPG error.

Message 49 of 61

Go to solution
I had noticed that the schedule on the Ultimate channels is sometimes showing kick off time rather than programme start. I updated my script to allow for this difference, as it does still cover the match.

The last schedule I had (this morning) showed that it was due to be on Ultimate in HDR. I can only assume there was a last minute issue that caused it to be cancelled.
Message 50 of 61

Go to solution

Same thing is happening today with Woking v Wrexham.

EDIT it is now on Ultimate so just missed the first part of the build up.

0 Ratings