cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 61

Re: EPG not correct for ch 465 today

Go to solution

I see the Milan derby is also scheduled for Ultimate next Saturday again with the 4k coverage starting 15 minutes after the programme on BT Sport 1. 

With there being a lot of sport at the same time I can’t record both just in case, so is it actually going to be in 4K or should I set my recording for BTS1?

Message 52 of 61

Go to solution

I'll be setting mine for BTS1 after missing out on the last supposed game being on 465. Unfortunately I realised much too late it hadn't been recording.

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 61

Go to solution

It is still showing on my box - but BT sent out an amendment this afternoon which seems to remove the Serie A programme for 3rd September.

It wasn't exactly clear.

@tweetSP0RTwrote:

I see the Milan derby is also scheduled for Ultimate next Saturday again with the 4k coverage starting 15 minutes after the programme on BT Sport 1. 

With there being a lot of sport at the same time I can’t record both just in case, so is it actually going to be in 4K or should I set my recording for BTS1?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 54 of 61

Go to solution
What do you mean when you say BT sent out an amendment? The latest info I have still shows the match on Ultimate in HDR.
0 Ratings
Message 55 of 61

Go to solution

ozsat_0-1662138354646.png

It isn't clear as the programme was at 5.15pm - but seems to be missing now

@DarrenDevwrote:
What do you mean when you say BT sent out an amendment? The latest info I have still shows the match on Ultimate in HDR.

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 61

Go to solution
What is that from?
0 Ratings
Message 57 of 61

Go to solution

DM sent

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 61

Go to solution

It has now gone from the BT EPG.  I think really, if it was on, the the synopsis should indicate that the match was being joined in progress as it is a 5pm kickoff - but can not be shown in the UK until 5.15pm.

@ozsatwrote:

It is still showing on my box - but BT sent out an amendment this afternoon which seems to remove the Serie A programme for 3rd September.

It wasn't exactly clear.

@tweetSP0RTwrote:

Message 59 of 61

Go to solution

Thanks for this can't say I'm surprised I wonder if Inter v Torino will be/is being scheduled for the 9th only to disappear!? 

Prior to Sky getting Bundesliga rights we used to get the 'Topspiel' Saturday evening game in UHD so it's not unheard of for BT to show games from a European league in UHD, I wonder why Serie A seems to be proving tricky?

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 61

Go to solution
Just checked my work messages and found that the reason the matches were being cancelled from Ultimate at the last minute was due to source stream issues. We had hoped to offer the matches on Ultimate, but we were unable to decode the audio in the test streams they were sending us.
They were scheduled for Ultimate in the hope the audio would be fixed, but with it still not being fixed the day before each match, they were then being removed.
I don't know if the issue has been fixed, or if any subsequent Serie A matches have been shown on Ultimate?