cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m00sey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

ESPN in non infinity area

Ive been told with my BT Vision box i will be able to get the BT Sport channels with a card (which will be sent nearer launch).

Is anyone in the same position and do you know if ESPN will either be available too and also will ESPN have any football on it!?

Thanks

Darren

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: ESPN in non infinity area

If you're getting BT Sport via the aerial, ESPN will only be available online but you should be able to watch on your TV via a computer. Further info here.

There will be 25 FA Cup matches and Europa League coverage on ESPN.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
andy_247
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

This whole thing about ESPN only being available online to customers in non-infinity areas still seems a bit strange to me - especially as some of the best rights BT now hold are on ESPN (FA Cup/Europa League). I think they'll be a whole chunk of customers who have signed u not quite realising this, who will be a bit pee'd off! In this respect, having just ESPN previously is actually better than having BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and ESPN currently!

(not that it effects me as I'm on Infinity 🙂 )

0 Ratings
tellboy
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Does anyone know what happens to channel 34 in August?

All the best

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

tellboy wrote:

Does anyone know what happens to channel 34 in August?

It's owned by Top Up TV, who are still advertising it for ESPN and don't seem to have said anything about the future.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.