cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Endless laborious loop when trying to purchase a pass

So I land on the monthly pass page, get two options, new user or log in as existing one

Chose existing one, it takes me to a completely different page, nothing to do with monthly pass, click back on sport and try again, makes me log in again and re directs to another page with nothing to do with bt sport

And on and on and on it goes, tried on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome, the same result, honestly I just want to buy a pass and get the free 1 year sub to the Athletic

Why is BT the only place I ever get these issues, its genuinely only ever BT I get issues

Can I please just buy a pass without constant re directs to webpages that have nothing to do with BT Sport

And please don't ask me to clear cookies and browser, its tedious and obnoxious to hear when I am very well versed in the internet and all things PC/Mac related 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Endless laborious loop when trying to purchase a pass

Have you actually tried clearing cookies?  There are a number of known issues with cookies in the bt.com domain (as they become so large, causing some bt.com services to fail).

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Please read my post before replying

thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I did read your post - all I saw was arrogance. Unless you confirm you HAVE actually cleared your bt.com cookies, I'll not be assisting any further.