cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Error AU212

Go to solution

Hi all,

I keep getting the above error I have a valid sub with EE via my contract , I pay also £5 to stream very a TVs etc. It works on my art TV and Xbox one x but my mobile keeps popping up with this error code.

I know my subscription is ok as I've tried this on the above devices and it works fine just my new zfold 4  I get the issue worked perfectly on my z fold 3 prior to upgrading .

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

Derek 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Error AU212

Go to solution

Thanks for reporting Derek - I'm seeing the same, so it's a service issue rather than an account one. We're investigating.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
That should be it now sorted. Could you please confirm that it now works OK for you? You may need to restart the app if you still have it running.
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Screenshot_20220921_102216_BT Sport.jpg

 still persists , I will uninstall app and re install see if that helps ,

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
All working now brilliant much appreciated ,thanks for your assistance
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi,

I have the same problem 

I have deleted and reinstalled the app many times and still the same error message 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Parts of the service were taken down for scheduled maintenance overnight last night. There will have been brief outages as systems were switched back and forth. All sorted now - sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll get that AU212 message updated though, as it can only ever mean an issue at our end - no point you wasting time trying anything, when it's us who have to fix it.
0 Ratings