Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Evorgeloc
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Error ID006

Hello,

Like many I’m having this error when trying to watch BT Sport app on my IPhone 8. I have BT sport as one of my “swappables” with my provider EE.

Here’s hoping you might be able to help🙂

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JohnC2
Message 2 of 5

Re: Error ID006

Hi @Evorgeloc has this just started to happen and the app worked ok before? If you did not have BT Sport on EE before have you completed the registration process in the link?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Evorgeloc
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for your reply John. It’s never worked - I obviously need to register - I seem to recall trying to do this a few months ago but failing - I’ll try again 🙂

0 Ratings
Evorgeloc
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Well, I've given it a go, sadly to no avail. Interestingly, I can log in to "My BT" using the log-in and password but not the BT Sport app. The problem seems to be registering the EE Swappable on the BT Sport App. I've tired texting SPORT to 150 and end up going in circles where it says click on the link at the bottom of the text they send you and first instruction at the top of the page that opens is text SPORT to 150 Arghhhhh - this is EE by the way not BT.

So I go on the EE App and it tells me I have BT Sport in use  - do I want to swap it  - it says Swapping a benefit is easy Arghhhhh - I just want to activate it 😬 I suspect this is an EE issue so you probably won't be able to help me

BT Sport.jpeg

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Hi Evorgeloc sorry that hasn't worked. I would suggest that you get in touch with EE and confirm things are set up ok with them and let us know how you get on.

cheers

John

0 Ratings