cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Error Messages

Go to solution

Please can somebody help me, 

I cannot watch any of my subscribed channels Which also means it will not record. Ive done everything from resetting the router/hub to turning off and on and still no joy. its mainly the sports channels i noticed but when i checked subscribed it seems to be them aswell?? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Error Messages

Go to solution
You've not mentioned what error codes you're seeing - they'd probably help identify your issue.
One thing worth checking - are you a fibre to the premises customer? If so, it's worth resetting your ONT, which has been the cause of a lot of issues lately. https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/how-to-power-cycle-and-reset-the-openreach-modem-
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Im getting 2 different error codes IPC6023, IPC6007

I have seen your reply on another post so thought i would try that although that has worked on some of the channels ie sky sports and a few subscribed i still seem to be getting the error code IPC6007 on BT sports and some other channels.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @jodiedavies24, are you still getting errors on the BT Sports channels and some other channels? 

If so what other channels are affected?
Is your BT TV box connected to the hub via an Ethernet cable?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Hi John,
I ended up finding live chat with BT who told me how to factory reset my box whilst keeping my recordings so its all sorted now but thank you very much for your reply!
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @jodiedavies24  thanks for posting back to let us know and happy to hear it's fixed now.

cheers

John

0 Ratings