cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 46

Re: Error code VC019

Thanks @h1208nez - that's a very interesting observation. I've raised all this with the dev team, however we're all stumped at this point. We'll keep looking.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 46

Hi,

I’ve got the same issue as above, you watch watch full match replies but no highlights of any sports.

tried, rebooting the tv, router, uninstall and reinstalling the app, factory resetting the tv but same issue. I’ve tried the tv on 4g but same issue

I have tried it on my phone and pc on same internet but same issue. 

any suggestions? 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 46

Afraid not.  In my experience, definitely BT Sport App issue that BT need to resolve.  

On my new Samsung TV with the BT Sport App, I can watch Live streams but nothing else.  On the same TV with its internet browser,  I can watch Live & On-demand. 

Also I can watch everything on every other device on Windows/Android/IoS. 

This suggests BT Sport App new to update play-back software compatible with new Samsung TV. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 46

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 46

For the app to even appear in the app store, it needs to go through certification from Samsung. Our app has been certified for all Samsung TVs from 2015 to 2022. It's not affecting all customers, so we need to try to find what's causing it for you.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 46

Looking back over the forums it’s been reported since 2020. Mines a 2021 model Samsung, is it down to a codec that the Samsung tvs can’t decodec during the playback? It’s an odd issue I’ll give you that, you would assume it would effect both streams. Ive just noticed even on the short stories you get the same error

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 46

It's certainly odd!  Especially as TV's browser picks it up.  I've approached Samsung.  They claim its code issue with BT App.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 46

@DarrenDev  Is there any updates on this do you need any further information on this to progress?

it’s been on bt forums since 2020?

on a side not is there an options to turn on the preview when fast forwarding I find this a right pain if want to watch a main race on MotoGP and you have to skip all the other races. As we can’t watch just the highlights as they don’t work! 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 46

I'm just back from holiday @collings99 to find an email saying that we do finally have some progress on this issue.  We have an update scheduled to go into internal trials next week, which should hopefully resolve this issue (or if not resolve, it should at least start giving us meaningful explanations for the failure).  Assuming internal trials go well, I'd hope to see it released within the next few weeks.

As for the trickplay preview - there's no option to turn it on, but it may possibly be something that we can enable in a future update as a result of the work we're doing to fix the VC019 issue.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 46

@DarrenDev  That’s great news, when’s it likely to go live for testing?

it would be a great feature, most other apps have it so hopefully it will be added on. 

0 Ratings