cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 46

Re: Error code VC019

Trials didn't go well unfortunately, so it's back in dev (whilst reliability had improved, it caused too much of an impact on performance).
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 46

@DarrenDev  Any news on this? I understand testing takes a while but I’m paying for service which isn’t being provided. Is bt willing to consider reducing our costs of this service until it’s fixed? 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 46

Sorry @collings99 I've lost track of which issue you're experiencing? The main issue on Samsung 2016 TVs was resolved a few months ago.

We're still working on the new player that resolves issues on a number of platforms, but there are still bugs to fix.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 46

Hi @DarrenDev  I’m experience the vc019 error when trying to watch replies, stories. Highlights, say I want to watch MotoGP I have to watch all the races and fast forward to the main race. I can just select the main race from the menu as it throws up this error.  My tv is either 2020 or 2021 model. Do you have a rough time scale? As like I said I’m paying for a service and I’m not able to use most of the features. 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 46

Are you able to watch them from www.bt.com/sport on the same internet connection?

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 46

Yes and I have no problems. It’s only through the bt app on a Samsung tv 

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 46

@DarrenDev , to clarify issue;

VC019 error code on Q80A Samsung 2021, when attempting to watch "On Demand" streams on BT App.  "Live" streams are OK.  On the same TV can watch "On Demand" & "Live" streams online.  Also on other TVs & devices in the house can do "On Demand" & "Live" streams on BT App & Online, with no issues.  Wifi/router are OK.  Bt App re-installed.  TV has latest software update.  Have raised issue with Samsung as suggested.  They say its code issue with BT.  To date issue not resolved.   For now I've unsubscribed as not paying for stuff I can't watch on my best TV.

Hope its resolved soon. 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 46

@DarrenDev  my tv is an Samsung UE70AU8000KXXU 2021 model running he latest firmware, bt app is on the latest one too. Same issue as stated, you can watch live stream sand full recorded replays but if you try to watch replays, stories or highlights it brings up the vc019 issue. 

are you able to ask customer service to make contact with me please as I feel as the issue has been going on for quite a while and it’s still not been resolved. So we shouldn’t have to pay for the full service if bt can’t provide it

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 46

I can't get anyone to contact you @collings99 - you'll need to call in if you want to complain. Not working on a small number of devices isn't likely to be accepted as a reason for discount though - there are at least 10 other platforms that the content works on.

I'm currently on holiday so not in a position to investigate your specific issue, but could you please email me at tv.apps@bt.com including the BT ID you're logged in as, and I'll get someone to take a look at your logs. It's surprising that it's only our basic content that is failing for you.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 46

@DarrenDev  I understand it might be only a small amount of people with the issue but if you look back through the forums it seems to have been around for a while.

I have emailed that account, hopefully we get somewhere soon as if not I’ll probably end up cancelling like others have been

0 Ratings