Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 26

Re: Error message VC061 BT sport

PS

OK, try this - it works for me:   Go to google and search BT Sport login. If you click on 'Log in to BT Sport - Login page' you will get the error message. But if you click on 'BT Sport 1| Live now| BT Sport - BT.com' you will get in fine.

Weird - please explain, Darren! Is it to do to do with the enhanced player?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 26

App working on iPhone for me too.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 13 of 26

Oh wow. Thanks @grannyrose that explains it perfectly.

The link you're following is taking you to an old login page that then takes you to an old player on sport.bt.com.

We've moved everything to a new player at www.bt.com/sport

I'll see if I can get all the old site properly removed and redirecting to the new one so that no one else sees this issue.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 26

Oh good - but PLEASE don't remove the old link and old player until you're sure we can access the new player in the normal way without the workaround!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 15 of 26

Sorry, not sure what you mean @grannyrose? What workaround? If you go to bt.com/sport are you not able to play video there?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 16 of 26

I can as of yesterday, thanks - couldn't when you first gave me the correct new player link but OK as of yesterday evening and now. Did you/bt tweak something?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 17 of 26

Nope. No change. If you see any issues with the new player, please let us know. The old player is definitely dead now though, so no benefit in allowing anyone to access it.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 18 of 26

I am having the same issue, i went from seeing error message VC061 and now getting VC062. i have tried both the old and new player as explained in previous comments. Also tried both chrom and firefox browsers. Also deleted cache and cookies. I can use the app on samsung tv and ios, running windows 10 version 2004 if thats any help. Edit, as someone mentioned - search BT Sport login. If you click on 'Log in to BT Sport - Login page' you will get the error message. But if you click on 'BT Sport 1| Live now| BT Sport - BT.com' you will get in fine.  This actually works and can view that channel and change channels aswell !

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 19 of 26

Can you please provide steps to your issue @Te23?
Start by going to www.bt.com/sport/watch
From there, what do you click? When do you see the error?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 20 of 26

Hi, following your steps, next i get the 'watch BT sport page with a choice below of live channels to view now and next, then i selected Bt sport1 . Thats worked and i can view it in firefox . The same steps do not work in chrome however. Giving me same error message VC062

0 Ratings