cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 21 of 26

Re: Error message VC061 BT sport

VC062 indicates that part of the web player failed to load as it was blocked by the browser security settings. Assuming your Chrome is up to date, I can only assume an overly restrictive security policy has been applied as default settings should work OK.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 22 of 26

So i have just gone into chrome settings, standard protection was enable. i have now changed the security to No protection. The player now works. Then ive gone back in chrome settings and changed the security type back to standard protection, saved it, closed chrome. Now reloaded chrome and www.bt.com/sport/watch  and now everything plays fine, so well done and thanks, seems thats the workaround !

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 23 of 26

Thanks for the persistence and instructions to fix @Te23 ... it's appreciated.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 24 of 26

This sometimes happens when an update has occured such as for Firefox, Edge etc. More than likely you have BTSport website bookmarked and clicking on it to go direct to BT Sport. This is where you are receiving the VCO61 error code. What you need to do is remove the saved bookmarked BT Sport and then manually access BTSport and enter your username and password as normal. You will then find you can go in okay. So to replace that BT Sport bookmark that you removed previously, all you need to do is save the BTSport website again in your favourites. Basically, all you are doing is removing the old existing BT Sport bookmark, and replacing it with the latest bookmark. Hope this works as it does for me.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 25 of 26

Thankyou hubbys, dev and others. I’ve now got to the right platform with working bookmark, so husband now happy again and peace has returned. (Don’t ask about Sky Go)!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 26 of 26

No problem grannyrose. I know how us men react when we can’t get BT Sport.

😂👍

0 Ratings