cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradfordboy1973
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Espn on ipad

So I can't get Espn or Bt sport on my youview box because I can't get infinity. This doesn't bother me because I can get them on my ipad. But the one thing I really want is MLB live games on my ipad after midnight. Does this happen? No ! Blackout due to restrictions . Are you serious ? This is the UK not the USA !
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
keendartfan
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Espn on ipad

MLB games are only available online via MLB.TV which costs $49.99 for the rest of this season. It's not BT's fault, blame MLB.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?product=mlbtv&affiliateId=MLBTVREDIRECT

0 Ratings
DaveBaines
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

@bradfordboy1973 wrote:
So I can't get Espn or Bt sport on my youview box because I can't get infinity. This doesn't bother me because I can get them on my ipad. But the one thing I really want is MLB live games on my ipad after midnight. Does this happen? No ! Blackout due to restrictions . Are you serious ? This is the UK not the USA !

If you join MLB.tv then you will get one free game per day to watch online. You don't get to choose the game though.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 4

It seems that one or two matches a day appear on ESPN. It would be nice if the online guide specified which, however.

0 Ratings