cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
danjedwards
Message 1 of 11

European Matches Through The App

I understand that watching BT Sport through BT TV etc. you can access all of the matches through BT Sport Extra (the red button service). However I was wondering if I would have the same sort of option when viewing BT Sport through the app or online on my computer? Will I still be able to watch any of the European matches I like even though there isn't a red button service on BT Sport on the app or online?

Thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 11

Re: European Matches Through The App

The App is awesome too 😄

BT TV expertSteveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 11

Might be great if it worked. App not working buffering along with no access to BT site. Seems to me BT have serious capacity issues. Also the connected red button only give details of main match Manchester United with no info for additional games. Poor start really!
0 Ratings
g_sedgwick
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

I'm having similar issues, trying to watch the Man Yoo game via the app and nothing is working

Tried on 4G and hotel wifi

Not best pleased, got charged a £30 connection fee and £23 per month and I catch watch the football

Work away from home so need the app to work but this is total garbage!!!

Calling BT tomorrow
0 Ratings
g_sedgwick
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

*can't watch the football.....
0 Ratings
danjedwards
Message 6 of 11

Well I found out that yes I can watch any of the european matches through the website. BUT, it doesn't work as the whole site is pretty much down from everyone trying to watch the United game. Great job BT, great job.

0 Ratings
g_sedgwick
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

I'm really unimpressed, surely they must have realised that there would be extra web/app traffic due to the champions league games, starting with Man Yoo
0 Ratings
jackluhg
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Also experienced problems with using the website - wouldn't load for around 20 minutes from the beginning of the second half. Not good enough really especially with first European game..
0 Ratings
danjedwards
Message 9 of 11

Yeah the biggest problems were at the start of the second half. But when I was finally able to watch the match I was impressed by the Multicam options and the timeline etc. If they can package this with a realible service it would be rather good.

0 Ratings
Rellik088
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

Same problem here. Was fine up until around the 2nd half when it kicked me out of the stream onto a blank page and then the website was down. Great.

When I eventually got back into the match it was constant freezing and stutter. Unwatchable basically.

0 Ratings