cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wick
Message 1 of 3

Farcical!!!

Tried to reg BT sports on sky. 

I understood that a 12 month contract is required.  I have a discounted 40 gb deal to end December.  (i just creep over the 10 gb most months) 

Spoke to three people on the phone, first two useless, last 'better', upshot is;

- they can not roll over my discounted rate at the mo, will not discuss until December!

- if I agree to a new 12 month deal, it has to be at the £21 rate, (double what i pay now!) 40gb doesn't exist anymore, and £16 jobbie does not apply in my area!  (no mid range pricing anymore)

- was told I could watch it online at btsports.com or ipad app for 'free'.  Even if they existed, it looks like i'd still have to register - see 2 points above!!!

Can anyone confirm if you have to do a 12 month broadband deal to watch on-line or via app?

I was only interested in the Rugby, so I'm not going to lose out much

And, if they don't do a deal on renewal, they'll lose a customer of 10 years!!!  Perhaps talktalk et al will look after customers (don't answer that one, lol!!!)

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Farcical!!!

on-line and app are free as long as you are a bt broadband customer http://www.bt.com/sport/3-ways-to-watch-bt-sport.html

you need tohave 12months on your contract to get it added to sky for free

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Farcical!!!

Basically, if you want free sport, then don't expect special offers as well.

The video on the web site is free to all broadband customers who have signed up for a "MyBT" account, but only in low-definition.

0 Ratings