Can anyone help with this please

Thanks

Helen

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Fault zp995

Go to solution

At point does this come up? What are you doing with the app when this happens?  Android or iOS version?  What phone or tablet or other device?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

It's on a TV. Bttv loads with money screen. I select programme ie c+I it then looks like it will load then comes up with the error 

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

To fix this error, try restarting the app by pressing Back until you get to the 'Amazon Home' screen.

Pressing the Home button will keep the app open in the background so to fully restart, you need to press 'Back'.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/bt-tv-app/amazon-fire-tv/bt-tv-app-error-codes---amazon-fir...

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

I've tried that it keeps asking me to sign in everything I do this too and still comes up with the fault

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

It's not clear from your post but I'm assuming you're having problems using the Prime Video app on your BT Youview box? If I'm correct, you could try a factory reset

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

I'm using  an amazon prime stick in my TV. I have tried to reset it all but still having issues. I am going to reboot my router also to see if this helps. I will let you know 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution
Perhaps you also need to be asking about this in a Firestick forum? That error code certainly does not look like a usual BT TV app code which suggests it is the Firestick OS which is generating it.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Well whatever the fault is or was its gone now. Was working fine again last night 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution
ZP995 is an error code from the BT TV app on Amazon devices. Specifically the Z means it's an Amazon app, the P means it's related to playback, and 995 means the player is failing to connect to our server.

So in short, that error code means an internet connection issue. The usual recommendation on anything like that would be to reboot the device, and then try rebooting the router.
0 Ratings