cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Fingers Crossed still waiting for the app

After a disastrous experience with BT vision a few years ago I now refuse to even try it again so I want to watch the sport channels on my ipad and my laptop. Does anyone know when the app is out. Please BT you must have spent a small fortune on the marketing I keep my fingers crossed and hope its delivery is as good. Don't let this turn into another feature/app that ends up on the shelf.... Digital vault... Dead! BT Openzone app... Broken! BT email .... Dated! Fingers crossed!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Fingers Crossed still waiting for the app

As said in other posts 1 august

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Fingers Crossed still waiting for the app

Thanks did read it further down. I will leave judgement until after the launch day. The only thing that worries me is that Sky and Virgin are so slick and BT have given them a **bleep** nose ... If they don't deliver the others will rub their hands and mop up the customers. Taking other services with them .... I for one will shop around if not delivered right... For the lot...
0 Ratings