cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Fire Stick 4K Max - Audio Cutting Out

Im experiencing a fair bit of audio completely cutting out on tonights' match on BT Sport 1 (Liverpool Vs Leicester) and noticed it was rather prevalent on BT Sport 1 last night during the Aston Villa Vs Leeds Utd tie. (Not using the enhanced player, just tuning directly to the channel from the channels menu)

Its using the latest version of the app: 1.2.0

Fire OS version: 7.2.5.5

Id be most grateful for any help or tips. Thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Fire Stick 4K Max - Audio Cutting Out

Also getting same issue on the UCL tonight on BT Sport 2 (Sporting Vs Man City) using the advanced player

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

And again tonight for the Inter Milan Vs Liverpool match.

@DarrenDev 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Sorry to hear that @Popeye13_Official

What is your hardware setup? Fire Stick connected directly to the TV? Any other equipment? e.g. sound bar?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Direct to TV, using TV speakers with no other equipment.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Had more again yesterday.....

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Unfortunately I have no idea whatsoever what could be causing this, and currently no way to debug it. We have plans for a solution that will allow us to put devices into super-debug mode, but it won't be ready for a few weeks at least.
You've mentioned that it affects both the standard and enhanced player. Could you please confirm whether it affects on-demand clips/highlights, and full match replays (they all use different formats and encoding)?
For drop-outs that occur during football matches, it would be good if you could note the exact time that they occur (preferably based on the on-screen clock - e.g. 10 minutes into the first half). If you could then check the replay at the exact same point to see if it fails again?
I'm aware this puts a lot on you, but at the moment that's all I can suggest.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi Darren. I'll certainly do my best re: time coding reports. I do have a few things to watch ondemand-wise, so that ties in quite well actually with what i was going to do over the next few days.

Yes, its affecting standard and enhanced, i found its more on enhanced than standard, but that could also just be the luck of the draw.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Did you ever find a solution for this please?

0 Ratings